Keto Oregano Meatballs with Olive Tapenade & Zucchini Noodles
For the meatballs
- 1 lb (450 ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons 4 fresh oregano leaves (or use Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons (10 salt
- 1 teaspoon (2 black pepper
- Coconut oil (or avocado oil or olive oito cook with
For the olive tapenade.
- 1 cup (approx. 5 oz or 140 pitted olives
- 1 Tablespoon (2 fresh oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic add more if you like it really garlicky
- 2 Tablespoons (30 molive oil
For the zucchini noodles
- 1 zucchini shredded
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together and form approximate 12-15 meatballs.
- Pan-fry the meatballs in coconut oil (or avocado oil or olive oil).
- Meanwhile, make the olive tapenade (instructions on Page 110).
- Serve with the meatballs on top of the olive tapenade and zucchini noodles.