Keto Pepper Cabbage Beef Rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- ½ green bell pepper diced
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to cook in
- 8 large cabbage leaves savoy cabbage or Napa cabbage
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan and sauté the onions, ground beef, and peppers on medium heat in the frying pan.
- When the beef is cooked, add in the cilantro, ginger, garlic, cumin powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water. Bring to a boil.
- Using tongs, blanch each cabbage leaf in the boiling water (put each leaf into the boiling water for 20 seconds). Then drain, and place the cabbage leaf on a plate.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto each lettuce leaf and fold into a roll.
Calories: 375kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 30gFat: 26g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!