Keto Chicken Pad Thai
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds free-range chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup organic chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ cup chopped scallion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup crushed peanuts, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the ginger, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Add the chicken tenders and toss until coated.
- In a medium skillet, heat the peanut oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken tenders and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and scramble them for about 1 minute. Remove the scrambled eggs from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce the heat under the skillet to medium-low and add the chicken broth, peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, scallion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken slices, zucchini noodles, scrambled eggs, and sprouts to the skillet. Toss to coat with the sauce, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Serve the pad thai garnished with the peanuts and lime wedges.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.