Keto Breakfast Egg-Artichoke Casserole
- 16 large eggs
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup shaved onion
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- With paper towel, squeeze out the excess moisture from the spinach leaves and add to bowl of eggs.
- Into small pieces, break the artichoke hearts and separate the leaves. Add to bowl of eggs.
- Except for the ricotta cheese, add remaining ingredients in bowl of eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared dish.
- Evenly add dollops of ricotta cheese on top of the eggs and then pop in the oven.
- Bake until eggs are set and doesn’t jiggle when shook, around 35 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.