Keto Chicken Casserole
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- 1 tbsp green pesto
- ¼ lemon, the juice
- 15 oz chicken thighs
- 1 ½ tbsp butter
- ½ lb cauliflower
- ½ leek
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C)
- Mix cream (or sour cream) with pesto and lemon juice Salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, and fry in butter until they turn a nice golden brown.
- Place the chicken in a greased suitable baking dish, and pour in the cream mixture.
- Chop the leek and cherry tomatoes Chop the cauliflower into small florets Top chicken with leek, tomatoes, and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the middle of the oven for at least 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked If the casserole is at risk of burning before it's done, cover it with a piece of aluminum foil, lower the heat and let cook for a little longer.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.