Keto Delicious Ground Beef and Spinach Burgers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lb frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 spring onion only green parts
- 3/4 lb minced beef meat
- 1 large egg free-range
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté green parts of spring onions with salt.
- Add the spinach and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool at room temperature.
- Combine the spinach with ground meat, egg and salt, and pepper. Using your hands, knead until all ingredients until combined well. Add the almond flour and knead again.
- With your hand shape burgers. Heat the oil and fry burgers for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot and enjoy your dinner!