Keto Garlic Ghee Pan-Fried Cod
- 4 cod filets (approx 0.3 lb each)
- 3 Tablespoons ghee
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder optional
- Salt to taste
- Melt the ghee in a frying pan.
- Add in half the minced garlic to the pan.
- Place the cod filets into the pan and cook on medium to high heat. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- As the fish cooks, it’ll turn from translucent to a solid white color. Wait for the white color to creep half-way up the side of the fish and then flip the fish and add the rest of the minced garlic.
- Cook until the whole filet turns a solid white color (it should also flake easily).
- Serve with some of the garlic and ghee from the pan.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.