Keto Dill, Havarti & Asparagus Frittata
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 2 tsp minced fresh dill
- 4 ounce Havarti cheese cut into small cubes
- 6 eggs, beaten well
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 1 stalk green onions sliced for garnish
- 3 teaspoon. olive oil
- ⅔ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounce fresh asparagus
- On medium high fire, place a large cast-iron pan and add oil. Once oil is hot, stir fry asparagus for 4 minutes.
- Add dill weed and tomatoes. Cook for two minutes.
- Meanwhile, season eggs with pepper and salt. Beat well.
- Pour eggs over the tomatoes.
- Evenly spread cheese on top.
- Preheat broiler.
- Lower fire to low, cover pan, and let it cook for 10 minutes until the cheese on top has melted.
- Turn off fire and transfer pan in oven and broil for 2 minutes or until tops are browned.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle sliced green onions, serve, and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.