Keto Creamy Deviled Egg
- 5 whole eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp. full fat mayonnaise
- 1 green onion (finely diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (finely diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic (finely diced)
- Place the eggs in a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn down the heat to low, cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour cold water over the eggs and then peel. Slice in half and remove egg yolks. In a small bowl, mash together the egg yolks and the avocado (peeled and seed removed).
- Stir in the mayonnaise. Then add the green onion, jalapeno pepper, salt and pepper, along with garlic.
- Spoon this mixture back into the egg whites and then serve immediately. Makes 3-5 servings (depending on your calorie needs).
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.