Keto Nightshade-Free Taco Salad
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce chopped (or other dark green mixed salad greens)
- 4 black olives sliced
- ½ cup cucumber slices Tomatoes, few chopped up
- 2 radishes thinly sliced (didn’t add)
- Grated cheese sprinkled on top of veggies
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Seasoning salt
- Lemon pepper
- 4 to 6 ounces Nightshade-Free Taco Meat
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Combine the lettuce, olives, cucumber, and radishes in a salad bowl. Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the top (the amounts given are approximate, as tastes will vary). Sprinkle lightly with seasoning salt and lemon pepper. Toss the salad thoroughly.
- Place the taco meat on the top of the salad and garnish with a dollop of sour cream.
- We had all the ingredients in bowls separately and had everyone assemble their own salad. After layering the veggies in a listed order, put grated cheese, then warm the taco meat mixture (enough for daily meal protein allotment). Sprinkle on dressing ingredients. Add a dollop of sour cream last. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.