Keto Low-Carb Zucchini and Walnut Salad and Parmesan Chips
- ½ zucchini
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ¼ head of Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup arugula lettuce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives or scallions
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ garlic clove
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pinch chili powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing Reserve the dressing to develop flavor while you make the salad.
- Split the zucchini length wise and scoop out the seeds Cut the zucchini halves crosswise into ½ inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, until it shimmers Add zucchini to the pan, and season with salt and pepper Sauté until lightly browned but still firm.
- Trim and cut the salad Place the romaine, arugula and chives in a large bowl Stir in the cooked zucchini.
- Roast the nuts briefly in the same pan as the zucchini Season with salt and pepper Spoon nuts onto salad, and drizzle with salad dressing.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.