Chocolate Mousse Mini Cheesecakes
- 3 oz Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
- 3 cup Coconut Cream
- ½ cup Xylitol
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- ¾ tsp Pure Almond Extract
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Place eight 6-ounce ramekins in a roasting pan; set aside.
- Heat chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted, about 1-2 minutes; set aside to cool slightly.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 cups coconut cream on medium speed until lightened, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add chocolate and beat until combined. Add xylitol, beating until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add one cup coconut cream and almond and vanilla extracts, beating until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared custard cups. Carefully pour enough boiling water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Bake until the cheesecakes are puffed and the centers are just set, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit in the water bath for 10 minutes.
- Transfer custard cups to a wire rack; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until well chilled, 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, chocolate shavings and raspberries, if desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.