Keto Amaretto Truffles: Low-Glycemic
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup lucuma powder
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 12 drops liquid stevia chocolate flavor if possible
- 1/4 cup almonds ground to a powder
- 1/2 cup almonds ground to a powder
- Combine all ingredients except the 1/2 cup ground almonds or coconut.
- Process in a food processor or stir together until smooth.
- Form a teaspoon of dough into a ball. If it’s too “gooey” add a little extra ground almond to dry it a bit.
- Continue forming balls until all dough is used.
- Roll balls in ground almonds and or coconut.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or freeze for at least 1/2 hour.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.