Keto Upside-down Breakfast Soufflé
- ½ cup egg whites
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- ½ medium tomato (thinly sliced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add salt and pepper to egg whites and whip into soft peaks. In a heavy, oven safe frying pan or cast iron skillet, heat the butter over high heat and sauté mushrooms until soft. Place tomato slices over mushroom. Quickly fold cheese into egg white mixture and pour on top of mushroom/tomato mixture. Place pan in oven and bake for approximately 8 minutes. Remove from oven and flip soufflé over onto serving plate.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.