Keto Pinwheel Shepherds Pie
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onion or garlic salt
- 8 ounces low carb mushroom soup or sauce mix
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 lb. package of frozen (mixed vegetables)
- 1 lb Atkin’s low carb bake mix or equivalent
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Mix low carb bake mix into dough per package instructions and roll flat into a circle roughly the same diameter as your skillet. Cut dough into equal sized triangles and roll each triangle once from base to tip. Set aside.
- In a non stick skillet, stir in ground beef and onion salt and cook thoroughly until browned. Stir in mushroom soup/sauce, ketchup and mixed vegetables. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and cover and simmer 8 – 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and arrange dough triangles on top of mixture with the tips pointing to the center. Place skillet in oven and bake at 375 for approximately 20 minutes or until dough turns golden brown.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.