Keto Buffalo Cauliflower
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons salted grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper Freshly ground black pepper
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large baking dish.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, hot sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the mixture, and continue microwaving and stirring the sauce in 15-second intervals until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss to evenly coat the florets. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve the cauliflower warm with a small bowl of blue cheese dressing for dipping
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.