Sweet Thai Chili Glazed Salmon
For the Sweet Chili Sauce:
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4-6 Thai chili peppers or 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 2 t fresh grated ginger root
- 2 t arrowroot powder
For the Salmon:
- 2 - 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for garnish
- 1 green onion, chopped for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine all the Sweet Chili Sauce ingredients together - the apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic, Thai peppers, ginger, and arrowroot powder - making sure to dissolve the arrowroot powder completely.
- Bring the sauce to a boil over medium-high heat and allow the sauce to boil for about 1 minute to thicken. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before marinating the salmon.
- Once the sauce has cooled slightly, pour the sauce over the salmon fillets and allow the salmon to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 ℉ and grease a glass baking dish or cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
- Place the salmon in the baking dish and drizzle with the remaining marinade.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with lime wedges and green onions and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.