Keto Italian Cabbage Stir-Fry
- 1⅔ lbs green cabbage
- 5⅓ oz. butter
- 1⅓ lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 oz. leeks, thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 cup mayonnaise or sour cream, for serving
- Shred the green cabbage finely with a cheese slicer, sharp knife or in a food processor.
- Fry the cabbage in about half of the butter (or substitute olive oil) in a large frying pan or wok on medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add vinegar, salt, onion powder, and pepper. Stir and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until well incorporated. Reserve sautéed cabbage to a bowl.
- Heat the rest of the butter or oil in the pan. Add the garlic and leeks, and sauté for a minute.
- Add meat, and continue frying until cooked through. Sauté until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add tomato paste and mix well. Lower the heat a little and add reserved cabbage and fresh basil. Stir until cooked through.
- Adjust seasoning and serve with a dollop of sour cream or mayonnaise and perhaps even a green salad.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.