Grilled Sweet Potato fries with Garlic Chive Aioli
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t ground cumin
- ½ cup Paleo mayonnaise
- 2 T minced chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t lemon juice
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the sweet potatoes, turn the heat down to a simmer, and cook until easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Remove from pot, peel (the skin should slip off easily) and let sit until cool enough to handle. Cut into wedges.
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat. Brush the wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with the cumin.
- Place wedges on the grill for 10-15 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred on both sides.
- Before serving, make the aioli by mixing the Paleo mayo, garlic, chives, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the fries.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.