Keto Spicy Duck with Steamed Green Collard
- 1½ lbs. bone-in duck thighs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallots
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 tablespoons red chili flakes
- 1 kaffir lime leaf
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped collard green
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat then steam the collard green until just tender.
- Remove the steamed collard green from heat then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic and sliced shallots then sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Next, add the duck to the skillet and season with turmeric, red chili flakes, and kaffir lime leaves.
- After that, pour water over the duck then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the duck is tender and cooked through.
- Pour coconut milk into the skillet then bring to a simmer. Occasionally stir the gravy until incorporated.
- When it is done, remove the cooked duck and the gravy to a serving bowl serve with steamed collard green.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.