Keto Tomato Chili Chicken Tender with Fresh Basils
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 lemon grasses 2 cups water
- ¼ cup diced red tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basils
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into medium cubes then place in a skillet.
- Season the chicken with minced garlic and lemon grasses then pour water over the chicken. Bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the water is completely absorbed into the chicken.
- Remove the cooked chicken from heat then set aside.
- Next, preheat a saucepan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Stir in the chicken and cook until lightly brown.
- Add red tomatoes, red chili flakes, and fresh basils to the saucepan then stir until wilted and the chicken is completely seasoned.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving dish then serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.