Keto Sweet Glazed Ham with Roasted Mustard Brussels
- 1 ham shank.
- 16 oz brussels (halved).
- 4 bacon slices.
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed).
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1 tbsp maple extract.
- 1 tbsp mustard (whole grain).
- 2 tsp dijon mustard.
- ½ cup Stevia.
- ½ tsp paprika.
- 4 drops orange oil.
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees.
- Score the ham so that glaze can enter.
- Melt Stevia and butter over a medium heat until completely melted and add in maple extract and orange oil. Brush ⅓ glaze over ham.
- In a large ovenproof dish, pour in one cup of water and add the ham. Cover with foil, bake for 4 hours.
- Remove from oven, brush over remaining glaze, cover with foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Remove foil and turn temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 30 minutes.
- Cover with foil and set aside.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Place brussels and bacon in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix together olive oil and garlic, sprinkle over the brussels and bacon.
- Bake for 25 minutes until brussels are browned and bacon is crispy.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Slice the ham and serve with brussels.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.