Keto Pimiento Cheese Meatballs
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons pimientos or pickled jalapeños
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with a side dish of your choice, a green salad and perhaps a homemade mayonnaise.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.