Keto Chili Salmon with Tomato & Asparagus
- 1¼ lbs salmon in portion pieces
- 5 oz. butter
- 1 - 2 teaspoons sambal oelek or chili paste
- 1¼ lbs green asparagus
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almonds, flaked or chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme or fresh parsley
- Start with melting butter over medium heat. Heat until it gets a nutty scent and turns a nice toasty-brown color. Stir occasionally and make sure it doesn’t burn. Set aside but keep warm.
- Brush or thinly spread sambal oelek (or chili paste) all over the salmon. If you’re using chili paste, dilute with water or oil, so it doesn’t overpower the dish. Salt generously.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side in a hot and spacious pan with a little olive oil.
- Cut the asparagus into 3-4 pieces and slice the tomatoes in half. Fry for a few minutes in a pan with a little oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of vegetables with a few sprigs of any fresh herb, freshly roasted almonds and a splash of browned butter.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.