Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 mushrooms
- 8 oz. bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Start by frying the bacon until really crispy. Let cool and crush into crumbs. Save the bacon fat.
- Remove the mushroom stems and chop them finely. Sauté in the bacon fat, adding butter if needed.
- Place the mushrooms in a greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the crumbled bacon with the fried, chopped mushroom stems and the remaining ingredients. Add some of the mix to each mushroom.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the mushrooms turn golden brown.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.