Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1-2 onion red or yellow, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled and chopped into 1 to 2- inch cubes
- 2 Sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into 1 to 2-inch cubes
- 4 large beets peeled and chopped into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- 2 Parsnips peeled and chopped into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- 5 whole garlic cloves peeled
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons of sea salt
- Mix all vegetables together in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Cover with foil and bake on 375°F for 45 minutes, or until vegetables are all fork tender.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.