This bright green, tangy dip is a perfect party appetizer.
Pea Pesto Crostini
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Pulse together in a food processor the peas, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. With the machine running, slowly add olive oil and continue to mix until smooth and well combined. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve with pita, pita chips, or veggies to dip. Or spread on crostini (brush bread slices with olive oil and grill/broil) and top with halved cherry tomato.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.