Upgraded Avocado Salad
- 2 slices turkey chopped
- ½ small bunch kale stems removed and discarded
- 2 to 3 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 to 4 stalks celery diced
- 1 avocado pitted, skinned, and cut into chunks
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ½ yellow or orange bell pepper diced
- ¼ red onion diced
- 4 ounces grass-fed cheese cut into chunks
- ½ lemon
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp of dried oregano thyme and basil
- Freshly grated ginger for topping
- Place the turkey, kale, spinach, celery, avocado, bell pepper, onion, and cheese in a large salad bowl. Toss lightly to mix.
- Squeeze the lemon half over the salad and drizzle on the olive oil. Sprinkle on the herbs and ginger.
- Serve and enjoy!