Mediterranean Baked Halibut
- 12 ounces halibut
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ cup fresh salsa or pico de galo
- ½ cup artichoke hearts
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 2 T capers
- 4 slices lemon
- 7 black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF℉ and lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Season both sides of the halibut with salt and pepper to taste and place in the baking dish.
- Spoon fresh salsa on top of the halibut fillet and place the lemon slices over the salsa.
- Arrange the artichoke hearts and sliced shallots around the fillet, and sprinkle capers over everything.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.