One-Pan Shrimp & Veggie Dinner
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 T avocado oil or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place the cut sweet potatoes and crushed garlic on the baking sheet, drizzle with half of the oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan in the oven and allow the sweet potatoes to cook about 20-25 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, prepare the remaining veggies, and peel and devein your shrimp.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining chopped veggies and shrimp, and drizzle with the remaining oil.
- Remove the pan from the oven, place the remaining ingredients on the baking sheet, and season with more salt and pepper, if desired. Bake for 15-20 minutes until shrimp is fully cooked through and pink.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.