There’s nothing that gets me in the mood more for cooler temperatures than a warm and spicy bowl of chili. Here in Texas, it doesn’t usually start to feel like fall until October. We have had somewhat of an unusual cold front the past couple of days, so in honor of the first day of fall, I’d like to share with you this new chili recipe.
I’m a huge fan of chili and I usually go for the recipes with a million different spices and steps. This chili tastes layered and authentic, but it is secretly ridiculously simple to make.
Keto Quick No-Chop Chili
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne optional
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup prepared chunky salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ground beef and all of the spices.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the meat is cooked through, add your salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Optional garnishes: red onion, cilantro, avocado, lime, cheese, sour cream, corn, peppers.