Keto Tex-Mex Burger Plate
- 5 1/3 oz ground beef
- 1 tbsp cold water
- ½ tbsp Tex Mex seasoning
- 1 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 2 Tbsp crème fraîche or mayonnaise
- 1 slice Pepper Jack cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like or Mexican cheese
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 cup of lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup of shredded yellow cheese
- Pinch cayenne pepper or paprika powder
- Mix ground beef, Tex Mex seasoning and water Form one burger per serving.
- Brush olive oil all around each burger and fry or grill for 3- 4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer.
- Salt and pepper to taste Plate the burger along with avocado, lettuce, jalapenos and creme fraiche or mayonnaise Drizzle olive oil on the vegetables.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.