Keto Creamy Crab Dip
- Grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup organic cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a small baking dish with butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix the crabmeat, red bell pepper, cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, Cajun seasoning, and garlic salt until well blended.
- Transfer the dip to the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.