- 4 tbsp Clean Whey or Pea Protein
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp Xylitol (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Milk (may need an additional tbsp)
- 1 Egg
- Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Clean Whey or Pea Protein
- 1 to 3 tbsp Xylitol (adjust to taste)
- 2 tbsp Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Lightly grease a donut baking dish with coconut oil
- Place mixture evenly in baking dish
- Bake at 350°F for about 7 minutes
- While baking, mix icing ingredients in a bowl
- Remove donuts from oven
- Remove donuts from baking dish and apply icing while still warm
- (Optional) Sprinkle unsweetened shredded coconut or crushed sugar free peppermint candy over the donuts.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.