Pie Crust 2.0
- 1¾ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp Xylitol
- 1 egg white
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup salted butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, add the dry ingredients. Blend well with a whisk. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with a wooden spoon until a stiff dough forms. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Place dough on parchment paper and top with a piece of plastic wrap. Roll out dough with rolling pin to uniform thickness and until the dough is about 11 inches in diameter. Remove the plastic wrap and invert the pie crust into a 9 or 10 inch pie plate. Carefully remove the parchment paper.
- Bake for around 15 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Remove from oven and allow crust to come to room temperature before filling.
- Can be made 1-2 days in advance. Cover tightly and store in refrigerator.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.