- 2 cups Unsalted Butter
- 13 tbsp Xylitol
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tsp Coconut Extract
- 6 large Eggs (Whole)
- ¾ cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup Dried Coconut
- 16 oz Coconut Cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare two 9-inch round pans with coconut oil spray, cut out parchment paper to fit into the bottom of each pan, place the paper in the pan and spray it with oil. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat 1 cup butter and then the 8 tbsp of xylitol that was powdered until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla and 2 tsp coconut extract and blend to combine. Add the eggs one at a time blending after each addition; the mixture may separate a bit at this point.
- Sift together ¾ cup almond flour, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in the coconut milk and ½ cup shredded coconut, blend until incorporated. Scoop into prepared pans and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until cakes begin to pull away from the pans and are fully set in the center. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, remove from pan and then cool on a rack. The cakes will be a little fragile so be careful handling them. Place cooled cakes in the refrigerator until ready to frost and serve. Frost just before serving.
- Frosting: with an electric mixer blend the coconut cream and 1 cup butter until smooth. Add the 5 tbsp of xylitol that was powdered and 1 tsp coconut extract. Blend until light and fluffy. Use ⅓ of the frosting to frost between the layers and the remaining to frost the top and the sides of the cake.
- Toast the remaining ½ cup shredded coconut in the oven at 350°F for 5 minutes until lightly browned. Sprinkle coconut on top of the cake and along sides if desired. Refrigerate any remaining cake for up to one week.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.