Keto Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus with Goat Cheese
- 3 pieces of green asparagus large
- 3 prosciutto slices in thin slices
- 3 dices of goat cheese smaller
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450° F (225° C), preferably with the broiler function on.
- Wash and trim the asparagus.
- Slice the cheese into 3 pieces, and then divide each slice in two.
- Cut the slices of prosciutto in two pieces lengthwise, and wrap each piece around one asparagus and two pieces of cheese.
- Place in a baking dish lined with parchment paper Add pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.