Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Cups
- 6 bacon slices divided
- 4 eggs beaten
- ½ cup heavy (whippincream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wrap one bacon slice inside a cupcake tin around the edges, so it covers the sides of the tin. Re-peat with three more slices in three more tins.
- Cut the remaining two bacon slices into 2-inch pieces. Place 2 to 3 bacon pieces at the bottom of each bacon-wrapped cupcake tin so each is fully covered.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the bacon-wrapped tins. Cover each with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Carefully place the cupcake pan in the oven to avoid spillage. Bake for 35 minutes or until gold¬en brown.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.