Keto Thai Chicken Bowl
- 3 C cauliflower flowerets (2 C cauliflower rice)
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 T ginger freshly grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 jalapeño pepper small dice
- 3 garlic cloves minced or pushed through a press
- Meat from a whole chicken
- ½ C coconut cream (or use 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded)
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari soya sauce (optional)
- ½ cup cilantro chopped (for garnish)
- Use a food processor to chop the cauliflower flowerets into rice-sized bits.
- Place a wok-style pan over medium/ high heat and melt 2 tsp of the coconut oil. Add the cauliflower “rice” and sauté, stirring occasionally.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, scramble the eggs in a separate pan using the remaining 1 tsp of coconut oil. Shred the scrambled eggs into smaller bits and add to the wok with the cauliflower rice.
- Add in the ginger, garlic, chopped jalapeños, tomato paste, coconut cream and coconut aminos or tamari soya sauce (optional). Continue cooking.
- When the cauliflower rice and peppers are soft, add in the shredded chicken meat. Mix well and heat through.
- Divide into separate bowls and garnish with cilantro.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.