Keto Broccoli & Cauliflower Gratin With Sausage
- 1 leek
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 lb broccoli, in florets
- 8 oz. cauliflower, in florets
- 1 lb sausages, precooked links
- 2 oz. butter, for frying
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup sour cream or crème fraîche
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C). Coarsely chop the leek and onion. Chop the broccoli and cauliflower florets into ~1” chunks. Slice the sausage links into 1” pieces.
- Fry onion and vegetables in butter in one pan and the sausage in a separate pan.
- Put the vegetables in a baking dish, blend the mustard with the sour cream and pour over the vegetables.
- Add the sausage and cheese on top and season with thyme.
- Bake in oven on upper rack for 15 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.