If you’re bored of the same low-carb egg breakfast orif you’re looking for a sweet keto snack, check out these keto blueberry muffins. These quick and easy muffins are fluffy and bursting with blueberry (with a hint of lemon) goodness.
I’m often asked if it is OK to consume fruit on a keto diet. The answer is yes you can consume fruit on a keto diet, and just a small serving of berries is ideal to stay in ketosis. The sweetness of this muffin is perfectly balanced with a hint of lemon zest for a highly satisfying snack or breakfast treat. Note this recipe calls for monkfruit sweetener which is a zero carb, zero calorie sweetener and almond flour. While coconut flour is keto friendly and often used for keto baked goods, I do not recommend swapping coconut flour for almond in this recipe. You will love the balance of textures and flavors in this muffin!
Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 27 minutes or until the tops are golden and the muffins are cooked through (if a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean, they are ready).
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.