Strawberry-Lemon Gingerbread Men Gummies
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and puréed
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- 3 T pure honey or paleo friendly-sweetener of your choice
- 4 T grass-fed gelatin
- Place thawed strawberries in food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Use measuring cup to make sure you reach 1 cup of puréed strawberries.
- Place puréed strawberries in a saucepan. Stir in lemon juice and honey. Heat mixture over medium/low heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Slowly sprinkle in gelatin while whisking to break up clumps. Bring to a low boil. Whisk continuously once boiling for about two minutes. Gelatin should be dissolved.
- Remove mixture from heat. Using a tablespoon as measurement, carefully pour mixture into molds.
- Set mold in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set. Remove from molds and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.