Keto Chicken Grape Salad
- 1 pound chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup red grapes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 drops liquid Stevia
- dash of Tabasco
- Make the dressing by combining the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Then toss dressing with chicken mixture until it is coated evenly. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Coat chicken with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Lay chicken flat on the sheet pan and roast in oven for 10-15 minutes until a temperature of at least 165° is reached.
- Let chicken cool, then shred with two forks or dice into chunks. Transfer to a large bowl. Add grapes and celery.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.