keto Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 6 pieces bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan, grated
- ½ whole milk yogurt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- dash of Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped (optional garnish)
- Remove the leaves and thick core from the cauliflower, coarsely chop, and reserve.
- In a large soup pot, cook the bacon slowly over low-medium heat, stirring often with a wooden spoon for about 8-10 minutes until bacon is starting to crisp and most of the fat is rendered.
- Add the butter and the onion and garlic; cook until softened, but not browned (about 5 minutes).
- Add the cauliflower, thyme, and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, add heavy cream, cover, and cook until the cauliflower is very soft and falling apart, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Use a handheld immersion blender to puree the soup, or puree it in Blender and return it to the pot.
- Add the Parmesan, whole milk yogurt and Tabasco and stir until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Garnish with chives.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.