Keto Jerk Bacon
- 1 pound uncured center cut bacon
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches onion powder
- 2 pinches dried thyme
- 2 pinches coconut sugar
- Pinch smoked paprika
- Pinch ground ginger
- Pinch ground allspice
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch coarsely ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the bacon strips in a single layer on the sheets.
- In a small bowl, mix all the seasonings. Sprinkle this mixture over the bacon strips.
- Bake the bacon to your desired crispiness, 15 to 20 minutes (no need to flip the bacon midback).
- Remove the bacon from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.