Keto Breakfast Tacos
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons organic heavy (whipping cream)
- 1 tablespoon Golden Taco Seasoning
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded organic Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon Golden Ghee
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted)
- sliced Cayenne pepper sauce
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- To make the taco “shells,” grease a nonstick skillet with olive oil and place it over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, put ½ cup of cheese in the middle of the skillet, making a circle of cheese about 4 inches in diameter. Cook the cheese until it is bubbling and starts to brown ever so slightly, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove it from the skillet and form it into a taco shell shape. Stand it upside down to cool. Repeat this process to create 3 more taco shells.
- Wipe out the skillet, then place it back over medium heat and add the ghee. Once melted, give the egg mixture a quick stir and add it to the skillet. Gently stir the eggs until scrambled and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide the eggs between the taco “shells” and top with the avocado slices and a dash of cayenne pepper sauce
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.