Keto Pork & Green Bean Alfredo Casserole
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 pound free-range ground pork Pinch sea salt Pinch freshly ground black pepper 1 (8-ounce) package organic cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup organic heavy, whipping cream
- ¼ cup Golden Ghee melted 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ¼ cup grated organic Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups trimmed green beans
- 2 cups shredded organic Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. When it is hot, add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the pork, salt, and black pepper to the pan. Brown the sausage until cooked through, stirring to break up any clumps, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese, heavy cream, and ghee into a light cream sauce. If necessary, microwave the sauce in 15-second intervals to achieve a smooth consistency. Stir in the garlic, garlic salt, and white pepper. Then stir in the Parmesan cheese. Add the green beans to the bowl and toss to coat them with the sauce.
- Transfer the cooked pork to a baking dish and top it with the green beans and sauce. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.