Keto Sage Sausage Scotch Eggs
- 2 pounds free-range ground pork
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 large free-range eggs, hardboiled and peeled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, sage, fennel seed, nutmeg, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together and form into 12 meatballs. Place the meatballs on the lined baking sheets and flatten them out.
- Place one hardboiled egg in the middle of each flattened meatball and wrap the meat around each egg, leaving no gaps or holes.
- Bake until the sausage is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.