Acorn Squash Stuffed with Cranberries & Walnuts
- 1 acorn squash, sliced lengthwise with seeds removed
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup raw slivered almonds, optional, but recommended for crunch!
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 T coconut oil, divided
- ½ t cinnamon
- ¼ t nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Prepare an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the acorn squash lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove seeds and discard.
- Place the squash on the prepared baking dish. Drizzle one tablespoon of coconut oil on each slice and cover each half with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. While the squash is baking, combine the cranberries, walnuts, almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- After 30 minutes, remove the squash from the oven and remove the foil. Transfer the cranberry mixture to the squash cavities, dividing the mixture evenly between the two.
- Replace the foil over each squash half and place back in the oven. Bake at 375ºF for1 hour until squash is tender and cranberries are softened.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.