This easy recipe can be made with any vegetable variation and is quick to prepare.
Gnocchi with Summer Squash
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2-3 medium zucchini or crookneck yellow squash sliced into thin semi circles
- 1 package of gnocchi
- Salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook gnocchi as directed on package, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, saute until translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add squash and saute until tender.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Serve over gnocchi sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.